Accounts And Payroll Professional
AAT / ACCA part qualified – indicative qualifications, though applications are welcomed from candidates with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Accurate, precise and able to self review your own work
- Conscientious in your work quality – at all levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to deal directly with clients
- Able to plan and organise your own workload
- Proactive and happy to take on responsibility
- Motivated to continually train and learn
- Responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of client payrolls including client queries
- Exploring and developing ways to ensure the payroll process is efficient
- Opportunity to learn about Auto Enrolment as clients approach their staging dates
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Using Xero software and working with clients who use it including technical support
- Accounts preparation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Statutory work – maintaining database, Annual Returns, Share Certificates
- Audit work at various levels
- Client care
- Salary range: £19,000 – £24,000 p.a
- Study package if desired
- Opportunity to learn within a qualified practice
We are a well established, friendly practice in the centre of Brighton, with a mixture of small and large clients. We pride ourselves on the personalised, flexible and friendly service we offer our clients.
The right candidate will need to understand the importance of providing excellent client service, as well as having the required technical ability.
We are an approved ACCA training practice and are able to offer training and a study package to the right candidate.
Please send your c.v. together with a personal statement detailing why we should consider you for this role to:
Salary will depend on experience.
No agencies please.